My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

A massage therapist aspiring photographer ,artist , mommy,and giver of love to humanity are only a few titles that express who I am -and who I strive to be .I believe all things are possible..we only lack the knowing of how to accomplish all things.The first step to knowing -is accepting that you do not....and then accept that you can.

Monday, April 11, 2005

The picture of you

To paint a picture of your face,
So easily I would do .
All dark would be the anger,
All painfully showing you.
The burden of your life with us
Would readily shine through

The faded colors,
reds and golds ,
would be our faded passion
once lit like a fire,
now of me
you've grown tired
Just as I am
now
with your flogging
of my spirit
you drag me down ...

But now I stand!
I refuse ,
To be undone ,
If I'm with you.

Today I speak !
Today I change!
And wonder what life
will arrange...
For today ,
For tomorrow,
For forever ...
will it mean sorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home