My Photo
Name:
Location: milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

A massage therapist aspiring photographer ,artist , mommy,and giver of love to humanity are only a few titles that express who I am -and who I strive to be .I believe all things are possible..we only lack the knowing of how to accomplish all things.The first step to knowing -is accepting that you do not....and then accept that you can.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

For my child

how can I tell you I love you
how can I say it again
how can I tell you I love you
in words that you'll understand

my words are feeble
my speech is weak
my tounge now is tied
in action I'll speak

here
hold my hand
now take this kiss
know that you to me
are ever so precious

my life is in you
as once you were in me

my love is yours
for all eternity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home